CyberSafeKids: Terms & Conditions
- All of the material published on this website is copyright of X unless otherwise specified.
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, edit or adapt our content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial, non-business use.
- Any other use of content requires written permission from CyberSafeKids.
Links to other websites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by CyberSafeKids.
- CyberSafeKids has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services.
- You further acknowledge and agree that CyberSafeKids shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- These Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the EU, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 60 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
You agree to indemnify X immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you, and (if applicable) your officers, directors and employees, servants and agents and against any other liabilities arising out of your use of our website.
Other Policies and/or Terms and Conditions