Careers with CyberSafeKids
Education Programme Coordinator (Sales & Business Development)
- This is a 1 year (with scope for renewal) contracted appointment (subject to funding)
- 30 hours per week
- Start date January 2023
- Working from home (with monthly f2f team meeting in Dublin)
- Salary is €28k per annum (based on a 30-hour week)
- Email a CV and cover letter (essential) outlining your suitability for the role. Please address your relevant skills, experience and interest in this particular role, and why you want to work for CyberSafeKids to [email protected] by COB Thursday, 24th November 2022
- Round 1 Interview dates: 5/6 December, 2022
Who we are:
CyberSafeKids was founded in 2015 with the mission to keep children safe online and make the online world safer for children. We do this primarily through the delivery of educational programmes to children, parents and teachers, but also through raising awareness amongst policy-makers and the wider public. We are a trusted voice, a provider of high quality educational services and a fierce advocate for children’s digital wellbeing.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic candidate. Successful candidates will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; be innovative and self-motivated. The candidate will be a strong team player, have good organisation skills and excellent relationship management skills.
Sell and support CyberSafeKids’ services to schools, corporates and other specialist groups.
- Manage the sales process for bookings, from planning to closing
- Key liaison role with customers and trainers
- Conduct outbound and inbound phone calls/emails to relevant decision makers
- Hit financial targets based on revenue generated
- Acquisition of new customers as well as cross and up-selling to existing customers
- Pipeline management and prospecting
- Manage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) updates
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our offerings, including attendance at trade shows, which may occur out of school hours/school term
Skills or experience required:
- A third level qualification, which is relevant to the performance of the role
- Proven ability as a multitasker and ‘self-starter’- this is an extremely fast-paced role and requires the individual to manage several projects simultaneously
- 2-3 years in an outbound phone sales role
- Excellent customer focus and listening skills
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Track record in reaching revenue targets
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and familiar with using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Other skills or experience an advantage:
- Have a good understanding of CyberSafeKids’ business model and the value they add on a community and national level, to both young people and adults.
- Have a good understanding of the challenges faced by families and young people in an ever changing technology world.