Careers with CyberSafeKids
Fundraising Manager (Remote)
CyberSafeKids is now seeking an ambitious Fundraising Manager to join our passionate team to manage and grow the philanthropy and partnerships income stream.
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week), immediate start
- Working from home (with monthly f2f team meetings in Dublin)
- Salary: €60,000+
- Email your CV and cover letter (essential) addressing relevant skills including experience, previous fundraising successes, and your interest in this particular role to [email protected]
- Interview dates: Interviews will be held in November
- Closing date for applications: Friday 10th November, 2023
Who we are
CyberSafeKids was set up in 2015 with the mission to empower children, parents and teachers to navigate the online world in a stronger, smarter and safer way. We do this primarily through the delivery of educational programmes to children, but also through raising awareness amongst parents, teachers and the wider public and engaging policymakers because they all play a key role in any solution.
The Fundraising Manager will drive and execute CyberSafeKids’ fundraising strategy and build diverse income streams to support our mission and drive impact.
- With support from the CEO and Marketing & Development Manager, be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of the delivery of CyberSafeKids’ fundraising targets strategy.
- Identify, secure and manage a portfolio of Corporate Partners and Major Donors.
- Deliver on raising a diverse range of income streams from corporate partners, individual giving, trusts and foundations.
- Form new partnerships to develop sources of sustainable funding.
- Externally represent the organisation to extend its influence and profile amongst corporates, trusts, foundations, and other key potential and existing donors and networks.
- Provide expertise and guidance in fundraising activities.
- To assist with grant applications and explore opportunities for further funding.
Skills or experience required:
- 10 years + of experience in fundraising, with 3-5 years in senior roles
- Significant experience in developing and successfully implementing a multi-stream income strategy in a charity.
- Track record in exceeding fundraising targets.
- Access to philanthropic network and knowledge of the philanthropic environment.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and familiar with using CRM systems
Other skills or experience an advantage:
- Good understanding of CyberSafeKids’ business model and the value they add on a community and national level, to both young people and adults.
- Good understanding of the challenges faced by families and young people in an ever-changing technology world.